Sunday, November 21, 2010

Cupcake Camp LA was a huge success!

We are so happy we were able to participate in such an enormous event.
Lines were wrapped around corners. All waiting to get into the Music Box where 56 bakers and over 10,000 cupcakes were eagerly awaiting their arrival.

I personally loved every minute of it.
I'm so happy I was able to meet new bakers, taste new flavors, and get some amazing ideas. The entire event helped raise awareness for some worthy charities, and what better way to rally people than to give them CUPCAKES!

My Dessert Jones definitely made their presence felt at the event, I'm honored so many people came back to share their thoughts on our lil cakes.

Babette truly put on a wonderful event, and I think we TOTALLY ROCKED it out!


No comments:

Post a Comment